Part-time HR Manager
About the Role
An exciting role is being created at The Analyst as Human Resources Manager, reporting directly to the CEO.
Our business is growing rapidly: over the next 36 months, we aim to build on our success to date and grow our business via developing new verticals and growing in new geographies. People are critical to the performance of our business and this role will be responsible for ensuring we hire the right candidates, help our brilliant colleagues fulfil their potential, and create an environment in which they can excel.
This is a part-time/flexible role. The successful candidate will be required to be present in the office a minimum of 20 hours/week, and precise working hours will be agreed in the interview process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary day-to-day HR contact for staff
- Manage the recruitment and selection process across various roles and departments
- Update our existing HR policy suite
- Improve and update our HR systems, including the ongoing measurement of HR-related team performance indicators
- Assess learning and development needs amongst staff and implement initiatives accordingly
- Support current and future business needs through motivation, development, and retention of employees
- Co-ordinate and lead bi-annual and ongoing individual performance reviews
- Conduct ongoing strategic HR planning aligned to business strategy
Relevant Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar manager level role
- CIPD or other post-graduate HR qualification preferred
- Good knowledge of HR information systems and software
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- Experience of working in a fast-growth team environment
- Ability to problem solve, embrace change, and manage challenges as they arise
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Experience in financial research businesses on the buy or sell side an advantage
The Analyst Research LLP is a leading independent equity research provider, delivering differentiated stock recommendations to an exclusive group of clients comprising of a number of the world’s leading mutual funds and hedge funds. We undertake fundamental company research using rigorous and diligent processes with a long-term investment horizon, setting aside short-term noise and market chatter.
Our research is unrestricted by geography or sectors and we travel the world to uncover the best stock picks for our clients. Ultimately, we look for high-conviction longs that can at least double and shorts that can at least halve. Our business is expanding geographically and growing rapidly as we take advantage of industry change.
How to Apply
We invite interested candidates to submit their CV, cover letter, and salary expectations.