Corporate Marketing Manager - Publishing
Accucoms is the leading provider of sales and marketing services to academic and professional publishers worldwide. We have extensive expertise in global representation, market research and outreach campaigns to clients ranging from large publishing houses to specialist society publishers. We are a global company with teams operating in Europe, North America, Latin America, Middle East and North Africa, Turkey, India, Asia and Australasia. Accucoms works on behalf of highly reputable publishers to help boost their sales, expand their readership, and increase customer retention worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Marketing Manager to oversee Accucoms busy and innovative marketing program. This person will have the drive and motivation to develop and execute a robust publisher focussed marketing strategy including specific campaigns across the full marketing mix. The ideal candidate will also help coach and coordinate a small team of 3 regional library facing marketing executives based around the world.
With a track record of delivering marketing success, the successful candidate will also be responsible for PR, communication, social media, events and sales support activities. We are looking for a self-starter with fresh ideas and a good knowledge of modern digital marketing techniques and solutions, who is looking for the next step in their career. The position is working from home and we would consider part-time for the right candidate.
You will need creativity, ambition and an international outlook to rise to the challenge of driving forward the Accucoms marketing strategy. In return, Acccuoms will provide you with a competitive salary, creative work environment and the opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s leading publishers and Societies.
- Product and services marketing – market research, product development, customer feedback, act as product champion
- Marketing campaigns for both Accucoms products and services, but also working with local sales teams to help coordinate marketing towards libraries for publisher products
- Manage production of marketing collateral, email marketing, webinars, white papers, training, events, PR, website and social media strategy
- Work closely with all internal teams to develop marketing strategy, including management team and local sales teams
- Manage relationships with relevant stakeholders and third parties
- Responsible for all aspects of lead generation and customer/client outreach
- Oversee all aspects of publisher reporting and communication
- Based in UK preferably, but will consider applications from North America or the Netherlands. The position is working from home.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong experience in marketing and/or communications with an international outlook
- Creative with an eye for design
- Previous experience in library/publishing role advantageous
- University degree or equivalent preferred
- Excellent understanding of social media channels and current lead generation tools
- Management experience preferred but not essential
- Experience of using design packages and HTML an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and bonus, with a flexible, virtual work environment. Accucoms offers opportunities for people who enjoy a pioneering spirit, trendsetting activity,equality and a meaningful work-life. Accucoms is not the right company for people looking for big comfortable management chairs. At Accucoms we are all equal, work hard together and write our own story.