CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma In Strategic Management And Leadership
Powered by Coursesonline
Equivalent to a Master’s Degree, the online CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership course, is designed for managers who are already operating at the strategic level and is designed to improve your ability to implement fundamental management and leadership models within your organisation’s strategic framework.
With the CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership you can choose to study at Award, Certificate, Diploma or Extended Diploma Level.
What you'll learn
- The CMI Level 7 will improve your leadership and strategic management skills and develop your ability to apply them at a strategic level within your organisation
- Apply the tools, models and theories directly to real-life work-based problems and see the benefits in your organisation
- Demonstrate to current and prospective employers your capabilities, ambition and commitment to professional development
Duration study load
- 72 to 90 weeks
To study the CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership course you must be:
- Aged 19 or over
- Have 2 years or more work experience in a senior management role
- Significantly improve your career prospects and earning power
- Use your CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership course to progress onto higher levels of study, including top-up MBAs with UK universities in the UK
- Our online CMI Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All manager and strategy courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Completion of a written assignment per unit (word count per assignment 3,000 to 3,500)
- No examinations
The CMI Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of 9 units and has a transferable credit value of a minimum of 66 credits.
Course content: 9 units (credit value of 66 credits or more). Learners must complete: ALL units in Group A and 3 units from Group B (18 credits or more):
- Personal Leadership Development as a Strategic Manager (credit value 6)
- Developing Performance Management Strategies (credit value 7)
- Financial Management (credit value 7)
- Strategic Information Management (credit value 9)
- Conducting a Strategic Management Project (credit value 10)
- Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance (credit value 9)
- Financial Planning (credit value 6)
- Developing a Marketing Strategy (credit value 6)
- Strategic Project Management (credit value 6)
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies (credit value 7)
- Strategic Planning (credit value 9)
- Strategic Human Resource Planning (credit value 8)
- Strategic Leadership (credit value 7)
- Strategic Leadership Practice (credit value 7)
- Introduction to Strategic Management and Leadership (credit value 10)
- Developing Risk Management Strategies (credit value 9)
- Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility (credit value 9)
Set timetable with fixed assignment submission dates.
Flexible submission dates, within the fixed course duration.
Please note: if you choose option 2, the submission dates for your assignments are your choice, but you MUST complete all the assignments for the course by the given end date.
- Senior strategic manager
- Accredited by the CMI
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Sussex Business School
Sussex Business School is a dedicated, international online distance learning business And management college. We offer a wide range of UK-accredited and globally recognised management courses and leadership courses online, at both graduate and postgraduate levels.
With our support and encouragement, online distance learning is not an isolating experience. It is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and highly effective, giving you the chance to learn at a time and place that suits you. This is of particular benefit to you if you are studying while you work, based overseas or you travel a lot for your work.