AATQB Pathway for Bookkeepers
Powered by Coursesonline
Become a professional AAT Bookkeeper with our AATQB Pathway for Bookkeepers and fast track your bookkeeping career!
Learn to balance the books, prepare VAT returns and prepare business accounts, before using the prestigious AAT membership to launch your own bookkeeping business! AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members. Your membership gives your clients the confidence that you need to meet AAT’s renowned international standards.
Duration study load
- A total of 100 hours to be completed within six months. Study at your own pace!
- The only Certificate in Bookkeeping accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB), The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) and supported by Xero and MYOB
- Become a certified bookkeeper with the support of two reputable organisations (ICB & AAT) with exclusive access to online resources – including industry-leading e-learning modules and webinars
- Add the letters AATQB after your name once you’re a member!
- Work from home and earn up to £100 per hour once you are certified
- Includes two FREE Kaplan Bookkeeping Manuals
- Receive a FREE 12-month membership to ICB
- Receive a FREE 12-month membership to AAT
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time and receive unlimited one-on-one tutor support
- Accreditation, Certification & Qualification details: The Career Academy is an Accredited Training Centre by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers. On completion of this course, you will also gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians. Gain an internationally recognised credential, respected and valued by employers
14 modules / 14 assignments, includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments, before a final AAT Assessment of Competence.
The Assessment of Competence contains a comprehensive quiz made up of 50 questions, including multi-choice, missing words, drag and drop, true and false, and matching options. This quiz is designed to test your level of bookkeeping competence and on completion, you will be eligible to apply for AATQB Membership through The Career Academy.
"I am so pleased to say I loved the entire course. All the aspects of the course designed by the Career Academy with extraordinary tutors, easy access, flexible study and payment plan encouraged me to fulfil my needs with interest." - Sathya Sumanthiran
Who's it for?
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
- Business owners who wish to save money by managing their own accounts and VAT returns
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Understanding VAT
- Accredited by AAT
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy offers a range of employer recognised courses as well as specialist courses to improve job performance. Our focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so our students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. We offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances.
- The Career Academy gives you the work-ready skills you need to step into your dream career
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, and fit your learning around your lifestyle
- All while receiving exceptional support from our team of expert tutors
- Our extensive range of accredited online courses will allow you to step into our courses with your dream job in mind, and step out with your dream job in sight
- 94% of our graduates say that studying with The Career Academy has given them valuable skills to use in the workforce!
- 83% of our graduates say that The Career Academy improved their prospects of getting a new job or promotion!
- 96% of our graduates say that The Career Academy provided them with up-to-date and industry-relevant skills