CMI Level 7 Award In Strategic Coaching And Mentoring
Powered by Coursesonline
Equivalent to a Master’s Degree, this online Level 7 Strategic Coaching and Mentoring course is designed for managers who are currently operating at a strategic level and wish to develop and implement organisational coaching and mentoring systems and models.
RQF Level 7 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Master’s Degree, an Integrated Master’s Degree, a Postgraduate Diploma, a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and a Postgraduate Certificate. You can choose to study the Level 7 Strategic Coaching and Mentoring course at Award, Certificate or Diploma Level.
What you'll learn
- Develop a broad understanding of the fundamental skills required for successful coaching and mentoring at a strategic level
- Explore the different approaches to coaching and mentoring
- Focus on the management of organisational culture and change
Duration study load
- 8 to 10 weeks
To study the CMI Level 7 Strategic Coaching and Mentoring course you must be:
- Aged 19 or over
- Have 2 years or more work experience in a senior management role with strategic coaching and mentoring responsibilities
- Our Level 7 Strategic Coaching and Mentoring certification programmes are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Improve your career prospects and, as a result, command a potentially higher salary
- Completion of a written assignment (word count 3,000 to 3,500)
- No examinations
The Award consists of 1 unit and has a transferable credit value of a minimum of 6 credits.
Course content: 1 unit from the following:
- Coaching and Mentoring within Organisational Culture (credit value 7)
- Coaching and Mentoring Policies (credit value 6)
- Organisational Coaching and Mentoring (credit value 6)
- Strategic Impact of Coaching and Mentoring (credit value 6)
- Embedding Coaching and Mentoring in the Organisation (credit value 7)
- Leadership Coaching and Mentoring Skills (credit value 7)
Set timetable with fixed assignment submission dates.
Flexible submission dates, within the fixed course duration.
Please note: if you choose option 2, the submission dates for your assignments are your choice, but you MUST complete all the assignments for the course by the given end date.
- Accredited by the CMI
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Sussex Business School
Sussex Business School is a dedicated, international online distance learning business And management college. We offer a wide range of UK-accredited and globally recognised management courses and leadership courses online, at both graduate and postgraduate levels.
With our support and encouragement, online distance learning is not an isolating experience. It is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and highly effective, giving you the chance to learn at a time and place that suits you. This is of particular benefit to you if you are studying while you work, based overseas or you travel a lot for your work.