CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Human Resources Practice
Powered by Coursesonline
The Level 3 Certificate in HR Essentials is developed for those launching a career in HR, those already undertaking a supporting role in the HR department and want to develop their knowledge and career prospects or those whose role entails certain elements of HR activity.
To enrol in this human resources course with CIPD you don’t necessarily need any existing knowledge or qualifications.
- Unrivalled support package
- Fully flexible study options
- First-class study materials and resources
- Structured, constructive tutor feedback
- Fully accredited professional qualifications
- Your success guaranteed – if you don’t pass your qualification within two years of enrolling with us, we’ll let you re-sit the whole study period for free
Learners need to complete all core units and 18 credits from the remaining optional units to achieve this qualification.
- Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources or Learning and Development Practitioner (4 credits)
- Recording, Analysing and Using Human Resources Information (2 credits)
- Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations (6 Credits)
- Supporting Change Within Organisations (3 credits)
- Understanding Organisations and the role of Human Resources (4 credits)
- Resourcing Talent (6 credits)
- Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management (6 credits)
- Accredited by the CIPD
- Accredited by Ofqual
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About DLC Training
Distance learning has many benefits, but not every provider can offer the same high-quality qualifications and expert tuition.
Here at Distance Learning College, we pride ourselves in helping every student to achieve the best results possible. In fact, we’re so dedicated to achieving success that if you don’t pass your qualification within two years of enrolling with us, we’ll let you re-sit the whole study period for free.
Our distance learning courses are fully accredited by Ofqual and recognised worldwide, and we offer personalised study routes so you can tailor your learning to your specific career goals.