SQA/CLC Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice Level 4
7 days left
- Contract Type
Powered by Coursesonline
An excellent way to qualify as a property lawyer, the SQA accredited CLC Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice Level 4 is a flexible route for anyone. It is suitable for those who wish to advance their career in their legal work as a paralegal, or as a first step to becoming a Licensed Conveyancer.
Duration study load
- Level 4 units will normally take 2-4 months to complete
- All our students receive 2 years of access per diploma
Whilst no prior qualifications are needed, we advise that all students have a minimum GCSE, or equivalent, qualification in English and Maths.
- The most extensive bank of study resources: More than any other law training provider, including live and recorded webinars, pre-recorded lectures, flashcards, revision and summary notes, quizzes, scenario questions and answers, and mock assessments
- Unlimited tutor support: With a response to all queries within 24 hours of a working day
- The official SQA course manual
- Free Law Express e-book: For English Legal System, Contract and Land Law
- Free Oxford University Press manual: For Wills/Probate courses
- Assessments:: Final assessments for Level 4 (including a resubmission). You can request to undertake your assessment(s) when you are ready – no need to wait for set assessment windows
- Exams: On-demand option available to take your exams at the regulated law firm you are employed in, whenever you are ready to do so
- Free access to Thomson Reuters Practical Law: The leading online legal know-how service
- Discounts for Oxford University Press’ (OUP) online law manuals bank and up to 25% on OUP textbooks: Online bank allows access to all OUP’s law manuals, including manuals in CILEx’ recommended reading list. You can choose to purchase OUP law bank for a specific unit, e.g. Contract Law, or purchase OUP’s full bank of published law manuals. If you prefer hard copies, Law Training Centre learners can have up to 25% off OUP textbooks
- Extended course access for all e-learning materials and tutor support: 2 years for full Diplomas or 1 year per individual unit
- Online forums: where you can interact with other learners on your course
Assessment options available (for exam-based units)
- In-house: at your regulated firm at a date of your choosing (regulated by SRA, CLC or CILEx)
- External centre: at one of our external centres around the country during fixed assessment dates (March, June, September and December each year)
- LTC: At the LTC centre in Canterbury at a date of your choosing (subject to availability)
You will be examined via a number of assessments, which will take approximately 2 weeks to complete before submitting them for marking.
We have designed a flexible approach to studying the CLC units with a supported distance-learning model which blends the best of e-learning and tutor support, enabling you to study at your own pace while at the same time having unlimited support from our experienced tutors.
At Level 4, all units apart from one (the Accounts unit), are assessment-based and therefore you have the flexibility to complete these assessments in the comfort of your own environment when you are ready.
Who's it for?
The CLC route to qualifying as a specialist in Conveyancing and Probate is a flexible route for anyone who wishes to become a qualified practitioner in one or both of these areas of Law.
- The English Legal System
- Law of Contract
- Land Law
- Law of Wills Succession and Grants of Representation
- Understanding Accounting Procedures for Probate Transactions
- Probate Practitioner
- Accredited by SQA
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Law Training Centre
Law Training Centre are specialised legal trainers who share a common passion for alternative pathways to law. We understand the pressures of working and studying at the same time. We provide training for lawyers, by lawyers. With our user-friendly eLearning platform and fantastic tutor support, you are set to succeed in your studies, taking your career to the next level. Extend your professionalism and know-how with our streamlined, flexible and affordable courses!