Full PRINCE2 Project Management Training Bundle - Including Home Exams
7 days left
- Contract Type
Powered by Coursesonline
Some may say gaining internationally recognised certifications from the comfort of your own home is impossible, but this PRINCE2 training bundle provides you with just that. In addition to fully accredited tutor-led training videos, practise exams and downloadable learning aids, this bundle also includes the official PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams with the option to write them from home using a webcam as a proctor.
PRINCE2 Project Managers are trained to be able to plan, manage and close projects effectively and confidently, while monitoring and controlling their progress and ensuring that they stay within the tolerances defined for them. Organisations in the public and private sectors hold PRINCE2 qualifications in high regard, and adding both the PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner to your CV will prove a huge advantage for you in the future of your career.
PRINCE2 is a highly esteemed best practice methodology for Project Management which has been adopted by organisations around the world, and is praised for its flexibility and ability to be tailored. Projects of any scale and complexity can be managed using PRINCE2, as the needs of the project or organisation can be taken into account when tailoring the method and result in a specialised approach for each project. PRINCE2 Foundation comprises the first level of training in the esteemed PRINCE2 qualification, with PRINCE2 Practitioner embodying the second and final level of training.
What you'll learn
At Foundation level, you will learn about:
- The 7 Principles which must be adhered to for a project to be considered a PRINCE2 project
- The 7 Themes and the guidance they provide for a project’s execution
- The 7 Processes that determine how a project will progress
- The 6 tolerances that should be maintained during a project
- The management products that should be created and their importance
- The terminology used in PRINCE2
At Practitioner level, you will become familiar with:
- How the PRINCE2 method can be tailored
- The themes, principles and processes at a more in-depth level
- The themes and principles and how they influence one another
- How to practically apply the PRINCE2 methodology in a live environment
This training bundle does not require you to have any existing experience or knowledge.
- 24 hours of learning material
- 37 modules
- Unlimited access to all learning and practice materials for 12 months
- 200 practice questions interspersed with the videos to test your comprehension
- Downloadable sample examination papers
- Downloadable syllabus documentation Recruitment package which guides you in perfecting your CV and preparing you for interviews
- This bundle qualifies you for an NUS Extra Student Card Student support to assist you with any questions you have
- Accredited by PeopleCert
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
Located in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom, ITonlinelearning was founded by Jeremy Dargie in 2009. Our aim is to help both aspiring and seasoned professionals gain internationally recognised, accredited certifications that enable them to begin and develop their careers and develop into sought after and well-versed professionals.
We are able to tailor your courses to your specific needs, giving you the opportunity to study courses on offer from world-leading companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, PRINCE2, Adobe, NEBOSH and CIW, to name but a few. These certifications will help you, like thousands of others, reach your certification goals and beyond, ensuring that you develop your chosen career into a lucrative and rewarding profession.