PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner - Become a PRINCE2 Project Manager Training Package
7 days left
- Contract Type
Powered by Coursesonline
If your career objectives lie in Project Management, this training package will give you a head start to achieving them. This package includes fully accredited PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner courses, which will prepare you for the official PRINCE2 2017 exams – making sure that you have the most up-to-date and globally recognised certifications to your name.
With PRINCE2, Project Management consists of planning, managing and closing the project according to the PRINCE2 method, ensuring that the project is executed in line with the tolerances set out for it and monitoring and controlling the overall progression of the project. The courses in this training package – in combination with the additional learning materials and practise exams – will ensure that you have the best chance of passing the official exams on your first attempt, and add the full internationally acknowledged PRINCE2 qualification to your name.
In May 2017 AXELOS revised their acclaimed PRINCE2 guidance based on valuable feedback from senior-level Project Managers, and considering the evolution to business practices since the last release of the guidance in 2009.
This improved version places increased focus on the tailorability of the method, and explores the themes, principles and processes in more detail. The courses in this training package fully incorporate all the most recent changes made to the guidance, Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 2017 Edition, and stand to prepare you for the updated PRINCE2 2017 exams.
What you'll learn
At Foundation level, you will learn about:
- The 7 Principles which must be adhered to for a project to be considered a PRINCE2 project
- The 7 Themes and the guidance they provide for a project’s execution
- The 7 Processes that determine how a project will progress
- The 6 tolerances that should be maintained during a project
- The management products that should be created and their importance
- The terminology used in PRINCE2
At Practitioner level, you will become familiar with:
- How the PRINCE2 method can be tailored
- The themes, principles and processes at a more in-depth level
- The themes and principles and how they influence one another
- How to practically apply the PRINCE2 methodology in a live environment
There are no formal requirements to take the courses in this training package.
- 24 hours of learning material
- 37 modules Unlimited access to all learning and practice materials for 12 months
- 200 practice questions interspersed with the videos to test your comprehension
- Downloadable sample examination papers
- Downloadable syllabus documentation
- Recruitment package which guides you in perfecting your CV and preparing you for interviews
- This bundle qualifies you for an NUS Extra Student Card Student support to assist you with any questions you have
- Accredited by PeopleCert
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
Located in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom, ITonlinelearning was founded by Jeremy Dargie in 2009. Our aim is to help both aspiring and seasoned professionals gain internationally recognised, accredited certifications that enable them to begin and develop their careers and develop into sought after and well-versed professionals.
We are able to tailor your courses to your specific needs, giving you the opportunity to study courses on offer from world-leading companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, PRINCE2, Adobe, NEBOSH and CIW, to name but a few. These certifications will help you, like thousands of others, reach your certification goals and beyond, ensuring that you develop your chosen career into a lucrative and rewarding profession.