Henley Executive Hedge Fund Programme
7 days left
- Contract Type
Powered by Coursesonline
The programme helps build the expertise of the next generation of Hedge Fund managers and their industry counterparties. It provides participants with a unique opportunity to combine a full-time career with a world-class course leading to the award of the Henley Certificate in Hedge Fund Management.
- Invaluable insight into the Hedge Fund industry taught by leading industry practitioners
- A holistic, real-practice understanding of Hedge Funds from set up to management
- Unprecedented networking opportunities with mentors and other leading professionals in the fund industry
The Henley Executive Hedge Fund Programme is run by Inflection Point Intelligence Limited in collaboration with Henley Business School.
Duration study load
On average between 4 and 6 hours is needed to complete each module. Some modules are longer and some shorter, and the time needed also depends on your experience in the relevant function and how much you wish to drill down into the subject.
You have 12 months to finish the program.
- 17 core curriculum lectures by industry professionals which can be watched in the students’ own time and at their own pace
- Online knowledge checks to test understanding
- Regular elective webinar speaker sessions (recorded for later access if required)
- Networking events throughout the year in major cities.
Upon completion of this course, students will receive a certificate of completion from Henley Business School
Most of the 17 core modules have short multiple-choice questions to help test your knowledge.
"This course was extremely valuable. The modules on every aspect of a Hedge Fund were tremendous. You also have access to industry leaders not only in a teaching setting but in social situations giving you access to their wisdom in an amazing way. I am very grateful Henley provided this opportunity" - Thomas Shay
"This course provided me with a complete understanding of the budgeting, legal, tax and accounting issues etc regarding setting up a fund and provided opportunities to meet leading service providers in the industry which would have been a tough feat on my own." - Andrew Han
"A great programme which provided a thorough look into all elements of a hedge fund, with great real-life examples provided by seasoned industry experts. Great for both the knowledge and network I gained from this course!" - Nitika Vyas
Who's it for?
- Hedge Fund professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge
- Individuals looking to start a Hedge Fund
- Career movers including those interested in moving from the sell-side to the buy-side
- Service providers e.g. Banking, Risk, Compliance and IT professionals, Lawyers, Fund Administrators
- This course is delivered by a learning platform called Canvas, provided by Instructure. You will be able to access all the material as well as communicate with other students and instructors
- Flexible approach: self-paced online study plus elective webinar-style speaker sessions
- Networking events held in major financial centres throughout the year, to expand your professional network in the Hedge Fund industry
This course has 17 core subjects, below are a sample of those subjects
- Overview of the Hedge Funds Industry
- Structuring & Set-up
- Capital Raising and Investor Relations
- Portfolio Management
- Portfolio Risk Management
- Markets & Trading
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Henley Business School
Founded in 1945, Henley is one of the oldest business schools in the UK and part of the University of Reading. We are also among an elite group of business schools to be triple-accredited for the quality and capability of our faculty and output.
What we do
We equip our students with a deeper and broader understanding of what is current, relevant and right in business – and in doing so, enable them to become highly capable, responsible leaders.
How we do it
By combining the latest theories, knowledge and practices with a passionate determination to help our students be the best they can be. We are all about business but even more so, we are all about you.
Each and every one of us has different motivations and a unique set of abilities. At Henley, we make it our business to help you fulfil your potential by unlocking the real and even more capable person within. We will engage with you on every level to give you the confidence, skills and focus to tackle your challenges and attain your goals.