- JOB TITLE: Medical Administrator
- LOCATION: Redhill
- HOURS: 37.5 Hours
- SHIFT: 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- SALARY: £10 - £11 DOE
- START DATE: ASAP!
- DURATION: 3 weeks with possible extension
We are currently recruiting for a highly organised and enthusiastic Medical Administrator for a client based in Redhill.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence where necessary
- Taking notes of meetings
- Data collection
- Report preparation
- Supporting with admissions, discharges and referrals
- Assisting in the contracts reporting to Medical partners for the hospital.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be able to minute take
- DBS checked advantageous
- Professional customer service and inter-personal skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to cover the needs of the office
- Total proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes and Zoom
- Good IT and organisational skills with a willingness to learn additional software
- Excellent attention to detail
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- This position will be working from in an office (COVID-19 procedures in place)
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
This job has been posted on 11/09/2020
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy