Technical Project Manager
Project Manager Role, working on the rolling out a brand-new tech product to customers to give them an all new experience.
You will be working closely with the product & development team in delivering the product on time and within budget. The role requires keen organisation & communication skills in addition to a high-level technical understanding of the product itself. This is a remote/home based position.
We’re a company of developers, engineers, product owners and designers. We are obsessed with technology and we are on a mission to help make doing business on the internet better. Headquartered in London, our team is spread across 8 different cities around the world. Our goal is to deliver great products and do so in a 21st century way.
The role itself is home based and we are open to flexibility, 20hrs+ per week.
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities
- Define project task and resource.
- Define project scope, deliverables and goals.
- Report on project progress and chair regular stakeholder meetings.
- Technical knowledge and background, ideally from a development background or computer science degree.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated industry - banking or pharmaceutical
- Strong stakeholder communication and customer facing experience.
- Project Manager tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Project Manager methodologies such as Agile and Prince 2
- Experience with dealing with the full product lifecycle - customer engagement, user documentation etc