IT Operations Team member
The technical operations team works along side the development team and are responsible for delivering and maintaining a world class stable product. All aspects of maintaining a reliable platform fall into the remit of the operations team. This is a remote/home based position and there is flexibility in terms of the no. of hours per day.
We’re a company of developers, engineers, product owners and designers. We are obsessed with technology and we are on a mission to help make doing business on the internet better. Headquartered in London, our team is spread across 8 different cities around the world. Our goal is to deliver great products and do so in a 21st century way.
This role is initially being offered on a fixed term contract.
Operations team Responsibilities
- Involvement throughout the product lifecycle, ensuring that reliability is factored into the product
- Monitoring the production environment and reacting to live issues
- Partnering with the customer support team to investigate user reported issues
- Introducing automation for any ongoing maintenance tasks
- Continuous improvement of the platform to improve security & reliability
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
- Extensive experience of using Google Cloud Platform and Kubernetes
- Previous experience with docker deployments
- Working knowledge of firewalls, load balancing, proxies and services clustering
- Elasticsearch, Prometheus experience an advantage