Manual QA Tester
We are a company of developers, engineers, product owners and designers. We are obsessed with technology and we are on a mission to help make doing business on the internet better. Headquartered in London, our team is spread across 8 different cities around the world. Our goal is to deliver great products and do so in a 21st century way.
We are looking for an experienced QA tester to work within our FinTech startup business. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the QA framework and will help to develop and run test scripts and scenarios. Part of a growing and remote team, you will be working alongside development and support teams during the product delivery life-cycle of cutting-edge mobile & Web based solutions.
This position is initially being offered as a fixed term contract, minimum of 20 hrs per week - flexibility in terms of days/hours you work.
- Exploratory and Functional Testing of mobile applications and marketing websites
- Clear communication of findings to development and product teams
- Creation of automated test scripts and cases
- Performance testing
- Review and evaluate testing processes and frameworks
- Past commercial experience of Web and Mobile manual testing
- Knowledge of React
- Knowledge of Writing automated test scripts
- Experience in performance testing
- Experience of testing within financial services or a financial function
- Fast learner, able to pick up domain knowledge and work at pace and autonomously