Pearson HND in Business Accounting and Finance
Powered by Coursesonline
The Pearson Level 5 HND qualification is a UK-accredited course which is internationally recognised.
The HND is a modular Business programme equivalent to the first two years of a degree and with one year of extra study at a UK University, it can become a BA Honours Degree. We offer a selection of online Top Up BA Hons Business courses in partnership with Arden University, which you can access once you have completed your HND.
This qualification is a foundation course, aimed at students who would like a good knowledge of all business accounting and finance aspects.
As the HND is part of the Qualifications and Framework (RQF), it has transferable credits of a minimum of 240.
The HND in Business Accounting and Finance has 15 units.
What you'll learn
- The Level 5 HND Business Accounting and Finance will increase your earning potential
- Successful completion will give you a nationally and internationally recognised qualification
- The HND qualification is recognised as an access course onto a BA Honours Degree
- The HND course gives you a strong foundation in Business
- Develops your knowledge and academic ability, the HND is viewed by employers as a vocational course as it prepares you for careers in the workplace
Duration study load
- 98 weeks
- 6 weeks per unit
- You will be given a timetable to follow
- Students must be over 18 years of age
- English language fluency to IELTS Level 5.5. (International students only)
- Have a related Level 3 qualification or related work experience (paid or unpaid)
- Students are allocated a UK-based tutor
- Tutors are available by telephone and Moodle Messaging (email via the virtual learning environment) to discuss course materials and give support and assistance with assignments
- Student services are available by telephone and email to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Completion of an assignment for each unit
- No examinations
- The course is a self-study course. It is delivered via an online virtual learning environment (VLE) called Moodle
Consists of 15 unit(s) and has a transferable credit value of a minimum of 240 credits.
- Business and the Business Environment
- Marketing Essentials
- Human Resource Management
- Management and Operations
- Management Accounting
- Business Law
- Accredited by Pearson
- BA (Hons) Business (Finance) Top-Up
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Brighton School of Business and Management
Brighton School of Business and Management (BSBM), founded in 1990, has provided courses to over 8000 students in 110 countries. BSBM has built up an enviable reputation for delivering high quality, distance learning Leadership and Management courses.
Brighton School of Business and Management (BSBM) offer a broad range of professional qualifications from the UK’s leading awarding bodies; the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Pearson.
As an international online distance learning provider, we offer a broad range of UK accredited and internationally recognised Management and Business qualifications at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. These include a range of Strategic Leadership qualifications at levels 7 and 8 from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
BSBM is proud to be a Strategic Partner to the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), offering clients a transition to Chartered Manager status. Our strong support and guidance results in high pass rates contributing to the successful career progression of our valued Students.