IT Support Technician Course Bundle - Including Job Placement Opportunity
Powered by Coursesonline
Most IT professionals begin their career in a support role, making this bundle of courses the perfect starting point to a rewarding and lucrative career. The courses contained in the IT Support Technician Course bundle are designed specifically for those who are just starting out in the field of IT.
Upon passing the accompanying exams, you will have gained the skills and knowledge needed to apply for entry-level IT positions with the help of internationally recognised certifications from the world’s most reputable IT companies.
As an IT Support Technician, you will be the first point of contact to help users who have issues with their desktops, laptops, operating system, software, printers or network. You may specialise in some or all of these areas depending on your job role. Your role may also include setting up new equipment and upgrading existing systems.
There are no formal requirements for studying this course
- Upon completion of the courses and successfully passing our internal exam, you will be fast-tracked to our IT contract partner.
- Send us your CV, which we will tailor for the role and then email over to our partner company.
- You will be invited to attend a practical and professional induction week with our recruitment partner at their head office location.
- Start your new career with a starting salary of anywhere between £18K and £22K.
- This is truly a realistic training and career opportunity.
We offer a true opportunity to start a career in IT by not only providing you with the courses needed within the industry but by also supporting you and providing your with a genuine opportunity to get your first role in IT. We do this by:
- Providing access to a tutor over the telephone during working hours
- Providing access to a career mentor to offer career and CV guidance
- Providing access to our recruitment partner who currently places around 50 students per month in contracted positions throughout the UK (available to qualifying students only)
Many students prefer online study to conventional classroom-based learning as it provides them with the freedom to learn at their own pace, and in an environment in which they are comfortable. Online study material can also be viewed and revised as many times as the student needs, which contributes to long-term memory retention. These factors, in addition to the fact that online training courses are often more cost-effective than the on-site alternative, make online study an appealing option to students today.
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- MCSA Windows 7
- MCSA Windows 8
- MCSA Windows 10
- Cisco CCENT
- Accredited by Cisco
- CompTIA Certified
- Accredited by Microsoft
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
Located in Sittingbourne, Kent in the United Kingdom, ITonlinelearning was founded by Jeremy Dargie in 2009. Our aim is to help both aspiring and seasoned professionals gain internationally recognised, accredited certifications that enable them to begin and develop their careers and develop into sought after and well-versed professionals.
We are able to tailor your courses to your specific needs, giving you the opportunity to study courses on offer from world-leading companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, PRINCE2, Adobe, NEBOSH and CIW, to name but a few. These certifications will help you, like thousands of others, reach your certification goals and beyond, ensuring that you develop your chosen career into a lucrative and rewarding profession.