We are a company of developers, engineers, product owners and designers. We are obsessed with technology and we are on a mission to help make doing business on the internet better. Headquartered in London, our team is spread across 8 different cities around the world. Our goal is to deliver great products and do so in a 21st century way.
The position of integration engineer would sit within the operations function and work closely with the core product development team and the infrastructure operations group. The integration team are responsible for ensuring that our product has reliable connectivity to all our banking partners. They are responsible for the initial connectivity to a bank in addition to ensuring our platform is updated as the API specifications and security requirements of the banks evolve over time. Over time this group will grow to take on other 3rd party integrations with our network.
The ideal candidate for this role has previous financial experience, with hands on experience with Kubernetes, google cloud and the golang programming language. They will also require excellent communication skills as they will be required to liaise directly with people from the respective banks when issues are encountered.
This is a contract, home-based role with flexibility offered.
Technical Skills Required
- Working cloud platform knowledge – GCP, AWS
- Extensive experience with integrating with 3rd party rest APIs
- In depth knowledge around TLS and SSL termination
- Gitlab, CI/CD understanding
Other Skills required
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Self-driven team member, happy to work independently
- Comfortable with remote working
- Systematic approach to identifying & resolving issues