AAT Advanced and Professional Diplomas in Accounting (Level 3 & 4)
1 day left
- Contract Type
Powered by Coursesonline
Our Advanced & Professional courses are ideal if you’d like to save money and move seamlessly from one qualification to the next.
Duration study load
- 14 – 16 months
- You should have significant practical accounting experience
- You must be competent in everything covered by the Foundation Certificate, including double-entry bookkeeping
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support online or by phone
- Live online AAT classrooms, recorded to watch back anytime
- Interactive online learning designed by AAT experts
- 24/7 access to the Student Community, your all-in-one online learning platform
- AAT student forums so you can connect and share advice with other students
- In-house student services team, so you’re never more than a message or phone call away from a helping hand
You’ll be assessed through eleven computer-based AAT exams sat at your local AAT centre.
You’ll complete five Advanced Diploma exams and six Professional Diploma exams.
Please note that your AAT exam fees and other fees aren’t included in the course cost.
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Senior Finance Officer
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Commercial Analyst
- Accredited by AAT
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About ICS Learn
ICS Learn is the world's most experienced distance learning organisation. We have been a pioneer in teaching skills and qualifications at a distance for over 128 years, giving you the opportunity to learn while earning and to fulfil your ambitions.
We offer a wide range of courses for people with different needs, interests and ambitions. So whether you're looking to prepare for university, advance your career, change your career, fulfil a passion or learn something completely new, we will help you get where you want to be.
We work with a large number of professional bodies to provide qualifications that are respected and widely recognised, so what you learn with us matters when it comes to finding a job, improving your skills or getting a qualification. In fact, our qualifications are accredited by awarding bodies and higher education institutions, including CIPD, AAT, ILM and CIPS - to name only a few.