Project Management Professional - PMP
- Contract Type
Powered by Coursesonline
The Project Management Professional – PMP – is perfect for experienced project managers or project directors. If you’ve got 5 years+ project management experience you’ll benefit from the course. Enhance your career by solidifying skills in risk, processes, change control, budgeting and more.
The PMP training course from the PMI is the de facto standard around the world, validating your skills in initiating, managing and maintaining large-scale projects.
Our dedicated Career Services team will provide you with the tools needed for a successful career in tech. Receive expert guidance for your career, learn how to navigate the job market and be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
What you'll learn
- Managing projects within an organisation
- Project management
- Project management process groups
- Integrated initiation
- Integrated project execution and monitoring
Duration study load
- 50 hours
Five years+ experience in project management earned within the last 8 years, or three years+ experience in project management and a degree or equivalent qualification.
- 12 months unlimited access
- Training aligned with what employers are looking for
- Award-winning student support
- Career Services – expert career advice exclusive to students
- A global community of peers
- Ongoing progress reports
- Exam booking support
- 91% pass rate
- All UK students receive a TOTUM student discount card
PMP – Project Management Professional
"I considered all the options and thought the project management course with Learning People was the best in terms of courses covered, value and ease of use." - Adele Smyth
Who's it for?
- Experienced Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Project Directors looking to solidify and enhance their skillset
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
You will receive a dedicated Careers Service eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services.
- Oil and gas
- Accredited by PMI
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Learning People
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry.
With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career-ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cybersecurity, coding, IT and project management, to help advance or start your career in tech.
We're committed to delivering the best possible student experience whilst you’re completing your studies. This includes our exclusive Career Services, where will give you all the tools needed to maximise your employment potential.
Why choose us?
- Online course content delivered on Percipio, an intelligent online platform that delivers an unrivalled immersive learning experience
- A more affordable and flexible alternative to traditional education
- Receive support, guidance and motivation with our award-winning StudentCareTM team
- Get one-on-one help with choosing the perfect course to skyrocket your career with our expert career consultants
- Our Career Services team will support and prepare you with the tools needed to find your perfect role
- Partnered with the biggest accreditors in the world, so you can stand out from the crowd with an industry recognised certifications and qualifications
Join a community of over 25,000 students around the world experiencing the next generation of online learning.