Senior Web Developer / React Architect
We are a JAMSTACK based development team who as been building react and react native applications for 3-4 years and have released a number of PWA products to both private clients and the external market. We also run a FCA regulated payments business and are in the process of expanding our activities in both areas. We are in the process of building payments, e-commerce and identity solutions which we want to share a common front end architecture.
We are at a stage where we also need to extend our capabilities to more flexible user tools like page building.
Although we have learnt a lot as a team over the last four years we now want to add a senior developer to our team who knows how to architect re-usable react components in a variety of web and native environments. We also want somebody who is prepared to be the go to expert for the team on the intricacies of the various web and native platforms which we run our apps on
This is home based role with flexibility in terms of hours.
- React with state management systems (redux) 2 years experience
- Browser API be up to date with latest changes and polyfills
- Deep understanding of react app toolchain to be able to customize webpack configs.
- Understand Browser Security model for webkit, blink , gecko engines (ex: cors, cookies, events, hacks)
- PWA experience
- typescript for library development
- experience with backend development (any language)
- drive web service architecture and follow best practices
- automate testing of web components and user flow
- Ability to technically guide/train junior team members