Sales & Business Development Executive
- Full Time
Sales and Business Development Executive
We are looking for a professional, motivated and experienced B2B Sales & Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and regulated FinTech technology company and help us grow.
Your responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication and negotiation skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, video platforms and phone, we’d like to meet you.
In particular, an experience in the sale of payment products, identity, privacy, blockchain and financial related services is preferred.
Due to COVID, this will be a home-based role and you will be part of a team using various communication platforms so we look for people who will be able to prove self-management during these times.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in online conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proven experience as a B2B Sales & Business Development Executive
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
SKILLS We Look for
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
- Self-motivation and target driven
A full driving licence and flexibility to travel when required.
References will be required as well as proof of earnings and a right to work in the UK.
We may wish to perform DBS and additional checks.