CMI Level 7 Diploma In Professional Consulting
4 days left
- Contract Type
Powered by Coursesonline
This online CMI Level 7 Professional consulting training programme is designed for those currently working as professional consultants or seeking to enter the field, focusing on developing your strategic consultancy skills such as entry and diagnosis, group dynamics, communicating strategies and managing interventions.
RQF Level 7 is regarded in academic terms as being equivalent to a Master’s Degree, an Integrated Master’s Degree, a Postgraduate Diploma, a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and a Postgraduate Certificate. With the CMI Level 7 Professional Consulting course, you can choose to study at Award, Certificate or Diploma Level.
What you'll learn
- This CMI training will develop the fundamental strategic skills, tools and techniques that are key to successful management consulting
- Improve your ability to practically apply such fundamental processes and strategies when advising your clients
- Demonstrate to future clients that you are a highly capable professional consultant with the ability to offer effective and practical advice
- These CMI training courses will increase your ability to win contracts and forge effective, long-standing client relationships
Duration study load
- 56 to 70 weeks
To study the CMI Level 7 Professional Consulting course you must be:
- Aged 19 or over
- Have 2 years or more work experience in a senior management role, plus some experience as a consultant (or similar) in any sector
- Our online CMI Level 7 Professional Consulting courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Completion of a written assignment per unit (word count per assignment 3,000 to 3,500)
- No examinations
The Diploma consists of 7 units and has a transferable credit value of a minimum of 52 credits.
Course content: Learners must complete ALL units in Group A and 3 units from Group B (at least 20 credits).
- Organisational Structure and Culture (credit value 8)
- Entry and Diagnosis (credit value 9)
- Managing Consultancy Interventions (credit value 6)
- Tools and Techniques for Effective Consulting (credit value 9)
- Group Dynamics and Facilitating Skills (credit value 7)
- Professional Practice (credit value 6)
- Professional Development in Consulting (credit value 7)
- Managing the Business of Consulting (credit value 7)
- Communication Strategies for Consulting (credit value 7)
- Developing Performance Management Strategies (credit value 7)
- Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance (credit value 9)
- Strategic Project Management (credit value 6)
- Implementing Organisational Change Strategies (credit value 7)
- Leadership Coaching and Mentoring Skills (credit value 7)
Set timetable with fixed assignment submission dates.
Flexible submission dates, within the fixed course duration.
Please note: if you choose option 2, the submission dates for your assignments are your choice, but you MUST complete all the assignments for the course by the given end date.
- Accredited by the CMI
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Sussex Business School
Sussex Business School is a dedicated, international online distance learning business And management college. We offer a wide range of UK-accredited and globally recognised management courses and leadership courses online, at both graduate and postgraduate levels.
With our support and encouragement, online distance learning is not an isolating experience. It is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and highly effective, giving you the chance to learn at a time and place that suits you. This is of particular benefit to you if you are studying while you work, based overseas or you travel a lot for your work.