Data Protection Analyst (Part-time) 6 - 12 month FTC
5 days left
- Contract Type
Currently we are based 100% remotely, the office is open and available to use for anyone who feels they could benefit from it
- Specific monitoring of compliance with the GDPR and other data protection laws
- Manage customer data requests in conjunction with customer facing teams
- Initial reviews of data protection impact assessments (DPIAs)
- Identify, evaluate and document our data processing activities
- Collate MI for management committees
- Review data protection related policies and procedures
- Review 3rd party data protection terms/addendums
- Combination of remote and office based work
- Good knowledge of data protection/GDPR is required
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organised with the ability to multi-task
Our Values and DNA
At Octopus we don't just focus on what we do but also how we do it. Everyone shares our values of being straightforward, helpful and bold. And while these are the principles that guide us as an organisation, our DNA goes even further, by revealing our inner strengths:
- We are loyal: we fully buy-in to the company's vision and believe in everything that Octopus stands for.
- We are respectful: we live and breathe the Octopus values of being helpful, straightforward and bold.
- We are resilient: we have an inner strength that means we never give in.
- We are intellectually curious: we seek to understand how the world works and were always learning, adapting and improving.
- We understand who our customers are: and because we know them really well, we always give them our very best.
What we offer
Octopus has built an exciting and inclusive high-performance culture where employees feel empowered. This means we welcome discussions around flexible working hours. We also understand the value of diversity, and we have a team dedicated to promoting gender, ethnic, socio-economic, LGBT and disability equality, to make sure we back up our words with actions. All Octopus employees are given the opportunity to develop new skills, aim higher and accelerate their careers.