Business Development Manager
7 days left
Frank eXchange is an award-winning company providing transparent and efficient foreign exchange, international payments and strategic business services. We’ve been in business since 2012.
Our UK-based team is growing and we want to recruit talented people experienced in selling into the B2B market.
You will manage your own portfolio of clients, providing first-class customer service and account management. You’ll be selling with a purpose – to help people and their businesses prosper.
This role operates in a fast-paced and exciting industry. It offers solid career development, with tailored training and mentoring from the founder and managing director.
Flexible work options and unlimited holiday at your own discretion may make this an attractive option for parents. It may also suit people who have had a career break and want to get back into the world of work.
You will be comfortable working with conflicting priorities, very organised and naturally resilient.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing new business
- Account management and customer retention
- Showing companies and individuals how to manage their foreign exchange exposure
- Providing high-quality customer service
- Managing relationships and developing business through face-to-face appointments and outbound calls, and being reactive to inbound calls and emails
- Managing administration to demonstrate best practice that meets or exceeds regulatory requirements
- Taking ownership of and educating clients
- Experience in a similar B2B role. Previous roles might include Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Manager, B2B Sales Executive and Account Manager
- Highly motivated, hard-working and flexible
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- Strong organisational skills, with good time management and diary planning
- Well-developed IT skills, including Excel, databases and online systems
- Able to understand and conform to important regulations applying to this area of business (relevant policies, tools and guidance will be provided)
- A great communicator and relationship manager, comfortable with people at all levels and from all backgrounds
What We Offer
In return for your commitment and success, we offer:
- The freedom of being your own boss while also being part of a team
- Uncapped earnings with career development opportunities
- Mentoring and training by experts to help you reach your full potential
- Unlimited holidays
- Partnership ownership scheme
- Excellent recognition
- Flexible work options to help you deliver in a way that suits you