CIPD Level 5 Certificate/Diploma in Human Resources Management
Powered by Coursesonline
Are you an aspiring or existing HR Manager/Business Partner or are you looking for the next step of your HR career with a CIPD qualification? The CIPD Level 5 Certificate in Human Resource Management could be for you.
The course is 100% online with complimentary live online workshops included. You’ll be supported throughout by expert facilitators who are specialists in their field and have current experience working in HR at a strategic level.
On this programme, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to be a next-generation HR Manager. You’ll also get a deeper understanding of the HR function and the challenges and skills you face within the HR industry.
What you'll learn
You’ll gain the knowledge and skills to be an HR manager in today’s workplace and a deeper understanding of the HR function. By the end of the course, you’ll be better prepared for challenges you may face in the industry.
Duration study load
You can complete the certificate in as little as 8 months and the diploma in as little as 10.
You have up to 24 months to fully complete your programme.
There are no entry requirements for this programme.
- 96.3% pass rate across all of our programmes
- Receive a free ILM qualification in Leadership & Management with no extra work (Exclusive to DPG)
- Best price guarantee – lowest price of big five CIPD providers
- Complete the course in just 4 months
- Access to the award-winning DPG community for life!
Level 5 Dual CIPD and ILM Award
DPG’s CIPD HR Diploma qualifications at Intermediate level have been mapped to the ILM Management Diploma at Level 5. If you have already achieved a CIPD Intermediate diploma with DPG, or are working towards one at the moment, you are now able to “top up” your learning and gain the ILM Diploma at Level 5 without having to undertake a full ILM programme. This is a fast, flexible and cost-effective route to gaining the ILM accreditation for your management skills.
Who's it for?
This programme is right for you if you’re:
- An aspiring or existing HR Manager/Business Partner
- Looking to further your knowledge of HR
- Looking for the next step in your career
You’ll be supported throughout by your own specialised facilitator from the industry, and you also receive a host of other fantastic benefits that you won’t find elsewhere. These include:
- In-depth support from your facilitator to pinpoint your specific needs and requirements
- Quality online learning designed for you to access at times to suit you, such as on your lunch breaks or on your commute
- Complimentary access to the award-winning DPG community, not just while you’re on the programme, but also for life. This means that you can stay up to date with the latest developments, get support from your peers and read HR publications from some of our community experts a free ILM qualification in Leadership & Management
- Developing and Using Consultancy Skills
- Business Issues and the Context of Human Resources
- Using Information in HR
- Reward Management
- Managing and Coordinating the HR Function
- Employment Law
- HR Advisor
- HR Manager
- Head of HR
Accredited by CIPD
- CIPD Level 7 Certificate/Diploma in Human Resource Management
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
Looking to develop your career in Learning & Development, Human Resources or Leadership & Management? Have members of staff that need training up?
At DPG, We get it. You may be looking for a career change, and unsure of what to do. You may be a Learning & Development or Human Resources manager wanting to move to the next level. Perhaps you want to train your workforce in HR via apprenticeships.
These days, it can feel like there’s too much choice, can’t it? This is overwhelming. It’s sometimes hard to know where to buy your food, never mind personal development.
We won’t talk about how we’re the best training provider of HR, L&D and L&M courses. How can you believe us? Doesn’t everyone else say that about themselves?
But there’s a reason why we at DPG have been providing training for over 26 years. Our facilitators are experienced professionals in their respective fields. This gives you access to highly skilled people and a glimpse of what a better future could look like for you or your company.