CIPD Level 3 Certificate/Diploma in Human Resources Practice
3 days left
Powered by Coursesonline
Are you an existing HR Administrator/Officer or are you looking for the perfect entry point into your HR career with a CIPD qualification? The CIPD Level 3 Certificate/Diploma in Human Resources Practice programme (CIPD HRP) could be for you.
On this programme you’ll get valuable and practical insights into a wide range of HR areas, such as resourcing talent, managing employee relations and HR principals, giving you all the information you need to start your career in the HR world.
The course is mostly online with complimentary face to face workshops included at no extra cost. You’ll be supported throughout by expert facilitators who are specialists in their field and have current experience working in HR at a strategic level. The programme is delivered using blended methods to you a truly flexible experience.
What you'll learn
You’ll get valuable and practical insights into key HR areas, including HR principals, resourcing talent, and managing employment relations. In short – all you need to start your HR career.
Duration study load
The course will take 6 to 8 months to complete.
- 96.3% pass rate across all of our programmes
- Accelerating careers and skills for 30 years with over 23,000 successful learners
- You can complete in just 6 months
- Ability to become a CIPD associate member
- Free, unlimited access to DPG’s award-winning community
- Unlimited support
Who's it for?
- New to Human Resources
- An existing HR Administrator/Officer looking to progress
- Looking for expert advice along the way
The CIPD Level 3 in Human Resources Practice (CIPD HRP) programme covers all the typical aspects of an HR practitioner role, each of which is a specific CIPD unit. These include:
- In-depth support from your facilitator to pinpoint your specific needs and requirements
- Quality online learning designed for you to access at times to suit you, such as on your lunch breaks or on your commute
- Top-quality training venues in easy to reach locations with lunch included
- Complimentary access to the award-winning DPG community, not just while you’re on the programme, but also for life. This means that you can stay up to date with the latest developments, get support from your peers and read L&D publications from some of our community experts.
You must attend 2 or 3 workshops for the certificate and diploma respectively.
- Understanding Organisations and the role of HR
- Developing Yourself as an Effective HR Practitioner
- Resourcing Talent
- Recording, Analysing and Using HR Information
- Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations
- Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management
- And more!
- HR Assistant
- HR Advisor
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
Looking to develop your career in Learning & Development, Human Resources or Leadership & Management? Have members of staff that need training up?
At DPG, We get it. You may be looking for a career change, and unsure of what to do. You may be a Learning & Development or Human Resources manager wanting to move to the next level. Perhaps you want to train your workforce in HR via apprenticeships.
These days, it can feel like there’s too much choice, can’t it? This is overwhelming. It’s sometimes hard to know where to buy your food, never mind personal development.
We won’t talk about how we’re the best training provider of HR, L&D and L&M courses. How can you believe us? Doesn’t everyone else say that about themselves?
But there’s a reason why we at DPG have been providing training for over 26 years. Our facilitators are experienced professionals in their respective fields. This gives you access to highly skilled people and a glimpse of what a better future could look like for you or your company.