Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training - AET (Formerly PTTLS) - Online
Powered by Coursesonline
Formerly PTTLS, the Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an entry-level certificate into the teaching sector. Students considering undertaking this rewarding and worthwhile career path can benefit greatly from the Level 3 award. However, the qualification is also suitable for professionals already working within the schools and training institutes.
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training can be undertaken at any pace, allowing it to fit seamlessly around students’ busy schedules. The GlobalEdulink qualifications have been created by experts in the teaching industry and offer an up-to-date, concise overview of modern-day teaching practices. The course is delivered in an easy-to-understand way.
What you'll learn
- Explore techniques and approaches to teaching
- How to plan lessons that are engaging to the student
- The attributes and expectations of what it takes to be a teacher
Duration study load
- 48 Guided Learning Hours
- 12 Month Course Access
- Learners must be 19 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT
In order to qualify for the program, you will need to submit a completed application form which will be provided to you. This form should be provided to us within a month of enrolment along with the following:
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You will need to provide a copy of an identification document, such as a passport or driving licence
- Gain an Accredited UK Qualification
- Access to Excellent Quality Study Materials
- Personalised Learning Experience
- UK Register of Learning Providers Reg No: 10053842
- Support by Phone, Live Chat, and Email
- Option to request “The Award in Education and Training – Book by Ann Gravells” soft copy free of charge
This course is assessed by a written assignment. Learners must complete three written assignments and one micro-teaching session which can be submitted as a recorded video. All assignments must be submitted to the online portal within four months of the course start.
Upon successful completion of this course will be awarded a Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Education and Training and Training.
"One perfect course! I was blown away by how wonderfully structured this course is. The quality of the course material and lecturing is beyond what I expected. The modules are precise, yet comprehensive. I am sure this certificate will help my career greatly." - Emma Lasco
"I really appreciate this service provider and the professional manner in which the whole process was handled. Thank you for this amazing learning experience given." - Alex
"I found this course easy to follow. The content was presented well. Although the topic can be complex, the subject was simplified and made to feel engaging." - Jayden Duncan
Who's it for?
The course is ideal for individuals who want to train as a teacher.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). Effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
- Learning Outcome
- Roles And Responsibilities
- Inclusive Teaching And Learning
- Understanding Assessment
- Micro Teaching
- Awarded by Pearson BTEC
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Education and Training
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
GlobalEdulink is comprised of passionate and talented educators who support hundreds and thousands of learners all over the world. We work in partnership with hundreds of professionals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.