PRINCE2® 2017 Complete Training & Exam Package - Online
Powered by Coursesonline
The PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner course from GlobalEdulink is the perfect pathway for ambitious learners with the desire to fast-track their career in the project management sector. The course teaches you to have greater control of resources, manage business and projects effectively and efficiently. It has been shown that PRINCE2® qualifications are viewed positively by employers and students alike, with the latter saying that doing a PRINCE2® course has helped their careers (according to a survey by AXELOS).
The course is particularly suited to those considering project management/project coordination careers or have experience working in project management. However, PRINCE2® qualifications have also been shown to help those working in management and software development.
This training package includes both PRINCE2® 2018 Foundation & Practitioner exam vouchers, which means you won’t have to pay extra.
What you'll learn
- Learn to have better control of resources, and the capacity to manage different business and project risk more effectively
- Learn the prince2® themes, processes and tailoring of project management in businesses
- Become an adequately knowledgeable participant of a project management team that uses the prince2® methodology
- Learn how to apply this method in a suitable manner in an appropriate situation and start working on different projects
- Learn the essentials of project management
- Gain a well-recognised qualification in project management which will help enhance your future career prospects in an effective manner
Duration study load
- 16 Guided Learning Hours
- 12 Month Course Access
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation exam. Just an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2® 2017 certified
- You have to pass your PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation exam first before attempting the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner exam
- Gain an Accredited UK Qualification
- Access to Excellent Quality Study Materials
- Personalised Learning Experience
- UK Register of Learning Providers Reg No: 10053842
- Support by Phone, Live Chat, and Email
This package includes free vouchers for both the Foundation and Practitioner exams at the end. Therefore, you have no additional cost for your exam.
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Level
- 60-minute exam duration
- 60 questions per paper
- Closed book
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Exam Format: The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to implement PRINCE2® 2017 in real-life scenarios:
- 68 questions per paper
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® 2017manual only)
NB: Both the PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation and the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner exams can be written from home using a proctor device or your webcam. Free official exam Vouchers can be requested/booked (exam vouchers will be given upon full payment) when you are ready to take your Exam. Please contact us for further information on exams.
"Global Edulink made it simple from the get-go. The website is up-to-date and really easy to use. I definitely will be doing another course with them and would recommend everyone else to do the same." - Roman Anderson
"This course has really added value to my professional life in a definite manner. I would recommend it to any person who wishes to study at the comfort of his or her time, to give Global Edulink a try." - Simray Hyde
"Learning has become so much easy and fun with Global Edulink. I finished this course at my own pace and still got a recognised certification. It was a wonderful learning experience overall." - Camilla Hart
Why PRINCE2® 2017?
- It is a globally recognised professional qualification
- It increases your salary to over £50,000 per year
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principals involved in effective project management
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively
- It is a great asset for your CV
- It is the world’s most widely used project management method
- It provides you with greater control of resources
- It will give you a common system, procedures and language when you use it in your projects
- PRINCE2® 2017 certification is valid across industries worldwide
- It provides you with vital knowledge and insights into a process-based approach to managing projects and tasks
Who is it for?
The PRINCE2® 2017 foundation level course is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to progress to more senior roles.
Perfect for professionals looking for their first role in management or mid and senior managers who need to manage budgets, projects, and resources etc.
As soon as you have completed the Foundation Level, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® 2017 methodology.
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2® 2017
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level
- Foundation level must be achieved before progression to Practitioner level
PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Level:
PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner level course is:
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® 2017 environment
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Overview
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Course Introduction
- Process Walkthrough
- Senior Project Administrator (General)
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Awarded by Axelos
- Awarded by PRINCE2
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
GlobalEdulink is comprised of passionate and talented educators who support hundreds and thousands of learners all over the world. We work in partnership with hundreds of professionals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.