Trading Skills Course
Powered by Coursesonline
In these extraordinary times, it’s more important than ever to understand the financial implications of the current global crisis. It may also be the case that this situation has provided you with some spare time to perhaps learn a new skill or improve your knowledge.
We at LAT have been teaching individuals how to trade financial markets for nearly 10 years, and our award-winning online programmes have recently been enhanced to cater for the growing demand for virtual learning. Our team of tutors are all traders themselves and are available ten hours a day to answer questions and provide help and advice. LAT also offers valuable career advice for those who wish to explore this field further.
This course has been designed for recent graduates as well as more mature students, and is ideal for individuals wishing to trade their own funds. LAT is proud to introduce new online options for prospective students. Our premium package will give you access to 24 hours’ worth of live interactive teaching classes in addition to the pre-recorded course lectures, daily webinars and real-time trading systems which you will receive as part of the standard package. you can find a more detailed breakdown of what’s included below.
What you'll learn
- Build Trading Strategies
- Analyse Markets Price Action
- Understanding Trading Psychology
- Introduction to Technical Analysis
- Setting Targets and Applying Stop Losses
- Understanding Risk Management
- Develop Fundamental Knowledge
Duration study load
- 4 Weeks
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/birth certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
- Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
- Daily mentored trading sessions
- Online platform access
- External visit to financial institutions
- Daily webinars
"Thank you to all the mentors at LAT, an absolutely outstanding course that I will be recommending to a few friends who are studying economics at university." - Sonny Seaman
You will have the option to study on the trading floor of LAT in the City of London with your own dual-screen trading desk, from your own home or office or blending the two options as your availability allows.
- Accredited by CPD
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About London Academy of Trading
The London Academy of Trading’s flagship 3-month Diploma is accredited by ABE, our short courses are Certified by CPD and the overall Academy is accredited by BAC enabling international students to study at LAT in London on Short-Term Study Visas (STSV).
Our courses are designed to help individuals improve their understanding of financial market trading with a view to career development or to supplement existing income through trading. All students can access our trading mentors ten hours every day for advice and guidance, helping them develop robust and structured trading strategies combining theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our London trading floor, online or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus. Our courses range from two days to our accredited 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions including HSBC and Bloomberg.