2 days left
- Contract Type
Powered by Coursesonline
Please Note: Due to these unprecedented circumstances, our physical trading floor is not open, but our tutors are available 10 hours a day online to provide help and advice to all students about every aspect of our courses. Our team has more than ten years’ experience in delivering on-line courses in trading and financial markets, so in these coronavirus-restricted times, this may be an ideal opportunity to develop your trading skills and financial markets understanding.
Cryptocurrency is taking an increasingly important role in financial markets around the world. Our online Cryptocurrency course will give you a better understanding of how to trade in digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, with a focus on risk management and capital preservation. We will offer you step-by-step guidance on the digital currency trading process, from opening a wallet to the decision-making processes behind trading, as well as managing and monitoring your portfolio.
This programme is delivered online via our learning portal and with a session on our live webinar, where you will be able to interact with our academic team and get our opinion on any issues related to the topic.
What you'll learn
- What are Cryptocurrencies?
- A brief history of Crypto
- The concepts of Blockchain technology
- Regulations and risks of Crypto
- Wallet and portfolio management
- Technical analysis for the Crypto market
- Bitcoin-related stocks and correlations
Duration study load
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/birth certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
- Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
"I now have not only the knowledge and ability but also the confidence to trade my own capital." - David Northwood
The programme is delivered via our learning portal with a session on our live webinar, giving you the opportunity to interact with our Academic team and get our opinion on any questions on-topic.
- Accredited by CPD
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About London Academy of Trading
The London Academy of Trading’s flagship 3-month Diploma is accredited by ABE, our short courses are Certified by CPD and the overall Academy is accredited by BAC enabling international students to study at LAT in London on Short-Term Study Visas (STSV).
Our courses are designed to help individuals improve their understanding of financial market trading with a view to career development or to supplement existing income through trading. All students can access our trading mentors ten hours every day for advice and guidance, helping them develop robust and structured trading strategies combining theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our London trading floor, online or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus. Our courses range from two days to our accredited 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions including HSBC and Bloomberg.