Advanced Trading Course
2 days left
- Contract Type
Powered by Coursesonline
In these extraordinary times, it’s more important than ever to understand the financial implications of the current global crisis. It may also be the case that this situation has provided you with some spare time to perhaps learn a new skill or improve your knowledge. We at LAT have been teaching individuals how to trade financial markets for nearly 10 years, and our award-winning online programmes have recently been enhanced to cater for the growing demand for virtual learning.
Our team of tutors are all traders themselves and are available ten hours a day to answer questions and provide help and advice. This accredited Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading has been designed to provide candidates with a comprehensive understanding of how different trading techniques are used in real-life situations by financial market professionals.
Candidates with some experience in trading should find this course particularly beneficial. We offer a selection of online study options to cater to your interests. Our standard package includes full access to pre-recorded lectures and real-time trading systems, whilst our premium option offers live, interactive classes and trade plan development sessions. In addition to the benefits of the first two options, our Premium Plus package allows students to repeat live sessions providing up to 96 hours on LAT’s virtual trading floor. You can find a detailed breakdown of what’s included below:
What you'll learn
- Develop and apply a structured and consistent trading strategy
- Understand the trading mechanics of different asset classes
- Understand how asset prices are affected by human behaviour
- Apply technical indicators and studies to real-time financial markets
- Interact with market colleagues using correct language and jargon
- Evaluate fundamental and macroeconomic events
Duration study load
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes:
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport/proof of ID/birth certificate
Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
- Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency IELTS 5.5 or equivalents
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency
All other students:
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
- Online, on-campus or a combination of the two. Including three months of access to our interactive platform
- On-site access to the LAT trading floor (flexible planning to suit your schedule)
- Full-time access to a real-time trading platform
- Twelve weeks access to our daily webinars (07.15, 12.00 and 16.15 London time)
"I could not have done this without the excellent help and tuition (and no doubt great patience) from all the team at LAT. Although the expertise of the team is obviously of a high standard - as teachers and traders - it was the positive, encouraging, friendly atmosphere as a context to learning that I found really helpful." - Adrian Wilson
Daily webinars and on-campus lectures will commonly include discussions of current news events and their effect on the market as well as covering live trade examples, looking for ‘what happens next? scenarios. In addition to the academic content, this is a practical course in which candidates will be given access to real-time financial market information, macroeconomic news releases and real-time trading systems in order to execute trades and practise the application of trading strategies.
Candidates may also choose to spend some or all of their course on our City trading floor, being guided by our team of mentors and professional traders, as they trade foreign exchange, precious metals, commodities, stock indices and other financial assets on a £50,000 demo account.
- Accredited by ABE
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About London Academy of Trading
The London Academy of Trading’s flagship 3-month Diploma is accredited by ABE, our short courses are Certified by CPD and the overall Academy is accredited by BAC enabling international students to study at LAT in London on Short-Term Study Visas (STSV).
Our courses are designed to help individuals improve their understanding of financial market trading with a view to career development or to supplement existing income through trading. All students can access our trading mentors ten hours every day for advice and guidance, helping them develop robust and structured trading strategies combining theoretical knowledge and practical skills.
We are extremely flexible; you can study around other commitments, either on our London trading floor, online or through our blended option, combining online study with days on campus. Our courses range from two days to our accredited 12 week Level 5 Diploma in Applied Financial Trading, and our teaching faculty is comprised of experienced traders and analysts from major financial institutions including HSBC and Bloomberg.