IATF Implementation lead
- Must have a proven track record in implementing IATF
- Be able to work across all functions
We are partnering with a niche Automotive Manufacturer in Birmingham as they look to implement IATF across their business. Working closely with the Quality Manager, you will create & execute the plan by mentoring Managers to create a robust system. Initially for 6-12 months but with the opportunity for longer, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of implementing IATF from a standing start.
- Full Implementation and creation of IATF .
- Support the implementation and creation of IATF by liaising and co ordination with the Quality & relevant certification bodies
- Lead an effective internal audit plan, created annually, reviewed regularly and adjusted to suit identified risks with the support of the Quality Manager.
- Monitor and report performance of the management systems.
- Lead NC and corrective action escalation meetings Mentor Management Team on IATF 16949 QMS requirements.
- Extensive IATF implementation experience
- Ability to create a robust plan from ground level up
- Strong Automotive experience
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Ability to coach & mentor different departments
Competitive day rate/hourly rate.