MASH Social Worker and MASH Advanced Practioner
Our Client in Lewisham are looking for an Early intervention SW required for MASH team. They are also looking for specialist advanced practitioners, Candidate must have previous experience.
- Front line social work positions in the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) teams.
- As my first social work roles in the UK these positions have given me a grounding in the legislation and policies of child protection in Camden and the UK.
- Liaising with professional networks to gather information
- Taking no-name consults from professionals and the public, offering advice on safeguarding concerns
- Taking urgent safeguarding referrals via phone and escalating the concerns ensuring prompt discussion and action
- Speaking with families via phone to advise them of referrals and engaging them in the first conversation about the concerns
- Completing MASH records summarizing the arising concerns, safety and risk factors, analysis and formulating a recommendation