Policy Issuance Assistant
We are looking for someone with a background in Insurance Policy to join us on a part-time and flexible basis for a 12 month FTC.
Liberty Specialty Markets is part of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, a leading global insurer. We offer a breadth of world-class insurance and reinsurance services to brokers and insureds in all major markets. Established in 2013, bringing together Liberty’s company, syndicate and reinsurance operations into one combined operation of over 1,900 people, over 50 specialty and commercial insurance and reinsurance products and four underwriting platforms.
About the Team:
The Wordings Team provides underwriters with a skilled contract management resource, including contract review and product development. We also offer a range of associated technical support, mentorship & analysis.
Our function also provides underwriting management with safeguards that business written meets relevant regulatory and prudential requirements.
About the Role:
To prepare policy documentation from underwriter produced quotes and/or to check broker prepared policy documentation to a stage where they can be presented to senior team members for agreement and subsequently released to external clients as the evidence of cover.
- To review files as presented by the Underwriting Team and extract all vital information required to produce
- To produce all such policy documentation using the relevant policy publishing software and other in-house systems
- To ensure that Contract Certainty and policy issuance data is accurately recorded and reported
- To communicate effectively with underwriters and brokers
What the ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience of policy issuance/or insurance industry experience would be advantageous
- The ability to understand and interpret vital clauses and endorsements to enable production of policies
- To produce issuance data in a timely manner to support the team
- Familiarity with policy issuance software would be advantageous
- A keen eye for detail is a must in this role
- A pro-active approach is required
What we can offer you:
At LSM, we recognise and encourage the values of diversity, inclusion and collaboration and we know that working together to share our unique perspectives helps us make better decisions, deliver innovative solutions and pursue our goals.
We know that each of us has a ‘unique perspective’, shaped by our different backgrounds, personalities, life experiences, beliefs and many other dimensions of difference. We are a proud sponsor of MumsNet and encourage a flexible work life balance.
LSM reward individuals based on their performance, ability and attitude, no matter the focus or seniority of their role, with our competitive benefits package. All LSM employees have access to flexi-benefits to suit their particular lifestyle needs, which include competitive basic salary, pension and bonus, 25 days’ holiday (with the option to buy or sell 5), generous contribution towards gym membership, private health and dental care and full health screening, good maternity and paternity leave options, full study support towards any relevant qualifications and flexibility to work remotely. On top of all of this we are based in the prestigious Walkie Talkie building and all employees have individual and guest access to the Sky Garden.
For more information, please follow the link below:
Flexible Working Options Considered