Our client, a highly respected Public Sector establishment, based in Glasgow (homeworking initially), require a CAS Assistant on a temporary basis. The salary for the position is £10.78 per hour, Fixed Term: November 2020 - February 2021 Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm
- To provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Admissions Service with specific focus on preparing Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS - which is one of the documents international applicants require to apply for a visa).
- Assisting with the processing of CAS Data Checks and CAS in adherence with company procedures and UKVI regulations, and ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- Prepare and issue CAS data checks, ensuring service levels are adhered to.
- Run deposit report to confirm international deposit payments.
- Identify applicants requiring additional checks prior to CAS issue, such as financial documents checks and Visa Application Guidance Appointments.
- Respond to applicant and agents with regards to progress on CAS issues.
- Manage CAS email inbox by replying to and escalating queries in line with agreed processes.
- Plan and prioritise daily workload to ensure all deadlines and service level agreements are met.
- Work closely and collaboratively with all teams in the Directorate and other relevant stakeholders to ensure support for all CAS administration and to support the maximisation of income from fee paying students.
- Ensure that all work carried out within area of responsibility meets the requirements and needs of the Information Security policies and practices and are undertaken in line with the Value's & Behaviours and department's commitment.