CIPD Level 3 Certificate Human Resource Practice
Powered by Coursesonline
CIPD Certificates are shorter qualifications, covering only essential units from the Diploma.
Level 3 is for those with no or minimal HR experience. It’s perfect if you’re looking for your first HR role.
ICS Learn’s CIPD pass rate is 96%
Duration study load
- 7 – 9 months
- You don’t need any prior experience or qualifications to enrol on this Foundation Level 3 HR Certificate
- A pass rate of 96% (* Based on 18,872 assignments submitted and 18,125 passed between 1/9/17 and 31/8/18)
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support online or by phone
- Live online classrooms, recorded to watch back anytime
- Interactive online learning designed by CIPD experts
- 24/7 access to the Student Community, your all-in-one learning platform
- CIPD student forums to network and share advice with other HR professionals
There are no exams or workshops on this course. You’ll submit your assignments for each module online. They’ll be marked by your tutor and verified by CIPD.
Your assignments will include written tasks, case studies, reflective accounts, a personal development plan, and filming yourself delivering a mock interview.
Depending on which optional units you choose, they could also include filming yourself conducting a mock L&D activity or performance review.
Written assignments will each be between 500 and 1500 words.
- Understanding Organisations and the Role of Human Resources
- Recording, Analysing and Using HR Information
- Resourcing Talent
- Developing Yourself as an Effective HR/L&D Practitioner
- Accredited by CIPD
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About ICS Learn
ICS Learn is the world's most experienced distance learning organisation. We have been a pioneer in teaching skills and qualifications at a distance for over 128 years, giving you the opportunity to learn while earning and to fulfil your ambitions.
We offer a wide range of courses for people with different needs, interests and ambitions. So whether you're looking to prepare for university, advance your career, change your career, fulfil a passion or learn something completely new, we will help you get where you want to be.
We work with a large number of professional bodies to provide qualifications that are respected and widely recognised, so what you learn with us matters when it comes to finding a job, improving your skills or getting a qualification. In fact, our qualifications are accredited by awarding bodies and higher education institutions, including CIPD, AAT, ILM and CIPS - to name only a few.