CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in HR Practice
Powered by Coursesonline
CIPD qualifications are internationally recognised and offer you an accredited route into the Human Resources industry. With AVADO in partnership with CIPD Enterprises you can gain your professional CIPD Level 3 Certificate online, allowing you to study whenever and wherever you want, and fit study in around your other commitments.
Whether you’re starting out in your HR career or already working within a support level role, the CIPD Level 3 in HR qualification will provide you with a solid foundation of all areas of HR and develop the essential skills and confidence you need to progress your career further.
On successful completion of the CIPD Level 3 online certificate, you will gain Associate Membership of the CIPD, allowing you to use the designation Assoc CIPD after your name to showcase your credentials.
Duration study load
- 9 months
A qualification to at least Level 2 (for example GCSE or international equivalent) is essential and experience working in an HR role is beneficial.
In addition, the following entry requirements apply:
- You must be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- You must have a solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 5.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- You must have access to a computer or other internet-enabled device and a reliable internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- CIPD Level 3 Certification – comparable to studying at A-Level
- Six units with six tutor-marked assignments. There are different types of assessment tailored to the content of the unit
- 24-hour access to your online campus, accessible on mobile and tablet
- Regular online live classes with your tutor and classmates
- Dedicated tutor and community team to support you throughout the course
- Free access to AVADO’s premium Career Development Hub
All our HR courses are delivered through our award-winning Virtual Learning Campus (VLC). The VLC is an online learning platform that houses all your learning materials in one easy-to-access place. The VLC is designed for use on all internet-enabled devices, so you can study on your mobile or tablet any time, wherever you are.
Your VLC features:
- Inspiring bite-size learning content, including videos and quizzes
- Regular live online classes with your tutor, tailored to your group’s needs and recorded so you can catch up whenever you like
- Learn as a group, with structured milestones to keep you on track
- Regular learning checks and practice tests so you know how you are progressing
- Proactive tutor support – monitoring your progress and reaching out if you need support
Our approach to online learning and student engagement has been recognised by the Learning Technologies industry awards, with Silver for Best Online Distance Learning Programme 2016.
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR
- Developing yourself as an effective HR practitioner
- Resourcing talent
- Recording, analysing and using Human Resources information
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Supporting good practice in Managing Employment Relations
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant
- Accredited by CIPD
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate Certificate in HR Management
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate qualifications in L&D
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
At AVADO, we’re passionate about creating inspiring learning that has a lasting impact.
We deliver engaging online learning to individuals and businesses, working in partnership with leading organisations like Google and the CIPD. Our flexible, accessible programmes allow anyone, anywhere to become professionally qualified and further their career.
AVADO is reinventing professional learning with our digital-first approach. By combining expert tutors, award-winning learning design and inspiring content, we have become the UK’s leading online professional education provider for both professionals and businesses.