B2B Software Telemarketing Executive (Part Time)
Skurio Telemarketing Executive (Part Time)
Skurio, a cybersecurity software company providing Digital Risk Protection solutions to businesses, is urgently seeking an English speaking Telemarketing Executive to manage lead qualification and appointment setting.
This position is a permanent part-time role with an immediate start and will be home-based, with flexible working hours.
The purpose of the role is to follow up with inbound leads generated by marketing campaigns and website visitors, to schedule appointments with sales. This role will be suitable for someone who enjoys interacting and building relationships with prospects, is comfortable working on the phone, and is able to work remotely with limited supervision.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the follow-up process for warm leads who have responded to a marketing campaign or website content
- Sending follow-up emails and making phone calls to engage and gauge interest in learning more about Skurio solutions
- Qualifying leads to determine fit and purchase interest
- Arranging and booking meetings with potential clients with sales execs
- Recording all activities and call notes in CRM system (salesforce.com)
In order to succeed it is essential for you to be well organised, with resilience and tenacity to handle rejection, and be confident in interacting with technical people at all levels, both in the UK and internationally.
- Fluent English, with excellent written and spoken skills
- Previous experience in B2B outbound calling, business development, outbound telesales, or telemarketing is essential
- You must be enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated, and confident in communicating with people at all levels
- Very organised in planning, prioritising, and managing workload
- Experience selling or marketing complex solutions or service will be beneficial, or launching a new type of product people don’t know they need yet
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com