CMI Level 5 Diploma In Management And Leadership
Powered by Coursesonline
The online CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership course is designed to help managers and leaders develop their skills and knowledge, with regards to areas of management such as developing individuals and teams, planning and managing a project, managing finance and human resource management. This Level 5 qualification is ideal for operational managers, divisional managers, departmental managers and regional managers.
You can choose to study the CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership course at Award, Certificate or Diploma Level.
What you'll learn
- With the CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership course, you will explore all the fundamental management theories and models, and improve your practical management skills
- Develop an in-depth understanding of process and staff management
- Build your problem-solving skills and be enabled to apply them directly in your workplace, benefiting your organisation
- Demonstrate to your employer that you are proficient in current management practices and your commitment to professional development, improving your chances of rapid career progression
Duration study load
- 64 to 80 weeks
To study the CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership course you must be:
- Aged 19 or over
- Have work experience as a manager or in a similar role.
- Use your manager training to progress onto higher levels of study, such as BA (Hons) top-up course
- Our online CMI Level 5 Management and Leadership courses are self-study courses with dedicated support from CMI-approved tutors
- All courses are delivered via Moodle and in collaboration with the CMI and Management Direct
- All course materials are available online and can be accessed 24/7
- Tutors are available by phone and the online learning system to provide support and assistance with assignments and study materials
- Support Services are available by phone, email, social media, instant messenger to assist with any issues or concerns during your course
- Completion of a written assignment per unit (word count per assignment 2,500 to 3,000)
- No examinations
The CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership consists of 8 units minimum of 370 TUT (Total Unit Time)
Course content: 8 units from the following (TUT value of 370 or more):
- 501 Principles of Management and Leadership in an Organisational Context (TUT 62)
- 502 Developing, Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success (TUT 60)
- 503 Principles of Managing and Leading Individuals and Teams to Achieve Success (TUT 50)
- 504 Managing Performance (TUT 50)
- 506 Managing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (TUT 41)
- 507 Principles of Delivering Coaching and Mentoring (TUT 48)
- 509 Managing Stakeholder Relationships (TUT 40)
- 511 Principles of Recruiting, Selecting and Retaining Talent (TUT 46)
- 513 Managing Projects to Achieve Results (TUT 51)
- 514 Managing Change (TUT 43)
- 515 Creating and Delivering Operational Plans (TUT 52)
- 518 Managing Risk (TUT 53)
- 519 Managing Quality and Continuous Improvement (TUT 56)
- 520 Managing Finance (TUT 56)
- 521 Using Data and Information for Decision Making (TUT 50)
- 523 Principles of Marketing Products and Services (TUT 55)
- 525 Using Reflective Practice to Inform Personal and Professional Development (TUT 44)
- 526 Principles of Leadership Practice (TUT 78)
Set timetable with fixed assignment submission dates.
Flexible submission dates, within the fixed course duration.
Please note: if you choose option 2, the submission dates for your assignments are your choice, but you MUST complete all the assignments for the course by the given end date.
- Operational manager
- Divisional manager
- Departmental manager
- Regional manager
- Accredited by CMI
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Sussex Business School
Sussex Business School is a dedicated, international online distance learning business And management college. We offer a wide range of UK-accredited and globally recognised management courses and leadership courses online, at both graduate and postgraduate levels.
With our support and encouragement, online distance learning is not an isolating experience. It is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and highly effective, giving you the chance to learn at a time and place that suits you. This is of particular benefit to you if you are studying while you work, based overseas or you travel a lot for your work.