Interim Financial Controller
- Part Time
- We are seeking an experienced finance professional to join our small manufacturing client to guide them through a period of change. The ideal candidate will have a breadth of experience across all aspects of financial and management reporting.
- A small but highly specialised manufacturing business based in South Somerset.
- Manage Customer Invoicing and debt collection.
- Manage Supplier Invoices and supplier payment agreements.
- Manage Banking relationships and Cash Flow Transactions and Reporting:
- Manage relationships with shareholders, HMRC and ONS submissions.
- Cash Flow Forecasting.
- Preparation of weekly Investment portfolio reports.
- Preparation of monthly Board Report (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow/Investment reports, Debtors, Creditors, KPIs).
- Monthly control account reconciliation.
- Manage relationship with our external Auditors.
- Year End Statutory Accounts preparation and submission.
- VAT Submissions / EU submissions.
- Manage Fixed Asset register, depreciation and amortisation.
- R&D Claims.
- Stock analysis and stock takes.
- Tax Submissions - manage our Tax Accountants. To include tax advice and tax returns for the Directors.
- Represent Finance in the Operational Management Meetings.
- Contribution to the Company's decision-making processes.
- Ongoing review of processes to identify and implement improvements.
- Management of all Expenses.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work effectively and to deadlines.
- Extremely high integrity.
- Analytically astute with strong excel skills.
- Good understanding of WIP and project accounting.
- Commercially astute.
- Confident communication and engaging with the whole team.
- Previous experience in the manufacturing sector is preferable.
- Willing to be on site for the duration of this contract.
£50,000 - £60,0000 pro rated salary or daily rate equivalent.