Powered by Coursesonline
If you are looking to learn an introductory knowledge of the PRINCE2 methodologies and develop a solid understanding of how these can improve a project, the PRINCE2 Foundation 2009 course is for you.
Qualify to become a PRINCE2 practitioner Teaches the basics of project management for any candidate at any stage of their leadership career. Suitable for anyone across any industry Measures whether an individual is able to perform as an effective member of a project management team and enhances their potential to lead. High earnings With an average salary of £50,000, the PRINCE2 is recognised around the world and is often a prerequisite for a project management position.
Our dedicated Career Services team will provide you with the tools needed for a successful career in tech. Receive expert guidance for your career, learn how to navigate the job market and be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
What you'll learn
- Recognise the benefits of using a project management methodology
- Identify the characteristics of a project
- Recognise the benefits of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Recognise key principles of PRINCE2
- Identify the PRINCE2 themes
- Match PRINCE2 processes with corresponding project stages
- Project organisation, planning and risk
- Identify the purpose of project organisation
- Identify the products of the organisation theme
- Match PRINCE2 project management roles with corresponding responsibilities
- Identify the purpose of a business case
- Match PRINCE2 roles with corresponding responsibilities relevant to the business case
- Identify the recommended contents of a business case
- Differentiate between the different types of plans in a PRINCE2 project
- Sequence the steps for producing a PRINCE2 plan
- Recognise the benefits of product-based planning
- Identify the purpose of the risk theme
- Identify the definition of risk tolerance
- Identify key activities related to the steps in the risk management procedure
Duration study load
- 5 weeks
None, but previous experience working in or managing teams is beneficial.
- 12 months unlimited access
- Training aligned with what employers are looking for
- Award-winning student support
- Career Services – expert career advice exclusive to students
- A global community of peers
- Ongoing progress reports
- Exam booking support
- 91% pass rate
- All UK students receive a TOTUM student discount card
Exam-based – PRINCE2 Foundation
"I considered all the options and thought the project management course with Learning People was the best in terms of courses covered, value and ease of use." - Adele Smyth
Who's it for?
- Project Team Members
- Entry Level Project Managers
- Undergraduate or Graduate students studying Project Management
During your studies, the Career Services team will equip you with the knowledge needed to tackle the complex jobs market and boost your employability.
By the time you’ve completed your course, you will have the tools and confidence to dive into a role that suits you.
You will receive a dedicated Careers Service eBook, divided into 3 phases. Each phase will give insight into the jobs market with tailored support to guide your job search. You must complete the work included before unlocking the next phase of our Career Services.
- Project Coordinator
- Junior Project Manager
- Prince2® Accredited Training Organisation
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About Learning People
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry.
With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career-ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cybersecurity, coding, IT and project management, to help advance or start your career in tech.
We're committed to delivering the best possible student experience whilst you’re completing your studies. This includes our exclusive Career Services, where will give you all the tools needed to maximise your employment potential.
Why choose us?
- Online course content delivered on Percipio, an intelligent online platform that delivers an unrivalled immersive learning experience
- A more affordable and flexible alternative to traditional education
- Receive support, guidance and motivation with our award-winning StudentCareTM team
- Get one-on-one help with choosing the perfect course to skyrocket your career with our expert career consultants
- Our Career Services team will support and prepare you with the tools needed to find your perfect role
- Partnered with the biggest accreditors in the world, so you can stand out from the crowd with an industry recognised certifications and qualifications
Join a community of over 25,000 students around the world experiencing the next generation of online learning.