AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting (Level 4)
Powered by Coursesonline
The Professional Diploma could be ideal if you understand everything covered at Foundation and Advanced level and are fully competent in double-entry bookkeeping. Students rarely enrol directly onto the Professional Diploma without completing Foundation/Advanced or a similar practical accounting qualification first.
Duration study load
- 8 months
- You should be competent in everything covered by the Foundation Certificate and Advanced Diploma, including double-entry bookkeeping
- Unlimited 1:1 tutor support online or by phone
- Live online AAT classrooms, recorded to watch back anytime
- Interactive online learning designed by AAT experts
- 24/7 access to the student community, your all-in-one online learning platform
- AAT student forums so you can connect and share advice with other students
- In-house student services team, so you’re never more than a message or phone call away from a helping hand
You’ll be assessed through six computer-based AAT exams sat at your local AAT centre.
Please note that your AAT exam fees and other fees aren’t included in the course cost.
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Senior Finance Officer
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Commercial Analyst
- Cost Accountant
- Fixed Asset Accountant
- Indirect Tax Manager
- Payments and Billing Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Senior Bookkeeper
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- Tax Supervisor
- VAT Accountant
- Accredited by AAT
We understand the climate we're in right now and flexible payment options are available. Please apply today to find out more!
XO Student Discount Card
Coursesonline customers are now eligible to apply for an XO Student Discount Card.
Enrol in this course today to unlock exclusive deals across some of your favourite brands, including Urban Outfitters, Benefit, ASOS and more!
About ICS Learn
ICS Learn is the world's most experienced distance learning organisation. We have been a pioneer in teaching skills and qualifications at a distance for over 128 years, giving you the opportunity to learn while earning and to fulfil your ambitions.
We offer a wide range of courses for people with different needs, interests and ambitions. So whether you're looking to prepare for university, advance your career, change your career, fulfil a passion or learn something completely new, we will help you get where you want to be.
We work with a large number of professional bodies to provide qualifications that are respected and widely recognised, so what you learn with us matters when it comes to finding a job, improving your skills or getting a qualification. In fact, our qualifications are accredited by awarding bodies and higher education institutions, including CIPD, AAT, ILM and CIPS - to name only a few.