Senior Revenues Officer
A local authority in North London have the scope to recruit for a number of Senior Revenues Officers to join their team, working remotely dealing with all aspects of council tax and business rates.
- Playing a major role within the revenues team, responsible for the billing collection and recovery of council tax and business rates.
- Providing high standards of customer care whilst performing the role.
- Communicating and advising people who may have limited knowledge or understanding of revenues issues some of whom may be confrontational, dissatisfied, angry of upset.
- Knowledge of legislation is key as well as the Northgate system.
- Communication skills must be of a high standard as the role is a back office role dealing with written correspondence.
- Knowledge and experience in relation to council tax rates and business rates.