Safeguarding Board Officer
We are excited to working with a local authority based in North London who require an interim Safeguarding Board Officer to join their team.
- In liaison with the Head of Safeguarding Adults and MCA, SAB Manager and the Chairs of the Islington Safeguarding Adults Partnership Board and Sub Groups, organise board and Sub Group related meetings, informing participants of the dates and reports required, and ensuring reports are received by the required deadlines.
- Service the Safeguarding Adults Board and Subgroups by making suitable meeting preparation, room bookings, verifying attendance, providing hospitality, setting up presentations and producing minutes for board and Sub Group related meetings.
- To be the first point of contact for the general public, service users and carers for the Boardâ€™s involvement and engagement agenda
- To provide administrative support to the safeguarding unit and provide general cover in the absence of the administrative/finance officers within the Safeguarding Unit and Joint Services.
- Up to date training on Safeguarding Adults, Mental Capacity Act, the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) and relevant case law.
- Ability to manage complex administrative services in the public,voluntary or private sectors.
- Experience of preparation of high quality management reports for Boards, Sub Groups, and Senior Management.
- This role will require you to obtain an Enhanced satisfactory clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service formally known as the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Disclosure.