- Are you an NQT, looking for work within a school?
- Are you a qualified teacher who is currently out of work?
- Are you a Graduate looking for experiece before applying for a PGCE or Masters?
An opportunity has arisen within the Sheffield location for a supply techer within our Worksop and Chesterfield client schools. You will be covering lessons for absent staff - this will mainly relate to isolation covers. Prior experience working with a secondary school environment is very essential. The role itself will be focused on providing general supply cover â€" this may across multiple subjects. Therefore, the role advertised will be awarded to a candidate who is versatile in their approach. Additionally, the given individual will be resilient in their attitude, and be confident and competent in their delivery of lessons. The role will not involve any grading/marking, but will focus on ensuring that pupils are focused and are completing set tasks to the best of their ability. It is crucial that the candidate is able to manage the behaviour expectations in line with school policy, as well as work in line with recommendations made by Ofsted.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Engaging with pupils across a wide range of ages, abilities and backgrounds.
- Daily Pay Between £65 and £120 per day depending on experience and qualifications
- Regular training and development ensuring that the individual is comfortable within the classroom environment.
- Working with children with SEN.
- Working as part of a team.
The schools we are currently recruiting for are in Worksop, Chesterfield and Dinnington, so having access to a car would be ideal. The school is easily accessible for those that drive, and there are several public transport links within close proximity to the school. For further infromation, please contact the Sheffield Secondary branch on or email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.