Medical Secretary (NHS)
- Are you an experienced Medical Secretary?
- Have you worked as a Medical Secretary within the NHS or a Private Healthcare setting?
- Do you have a working knowledge of Emis Web?
- Have you carried out dictation for word processing and audio typing?
- Are you comfortable carrying out administrative duties within a Healthcare setting?
- Would you be able to work until Feb/March 2021 in Barnet on a full-time basis (37.5 hours per week)?
- Do you hold a current valid enhanced DBS (dated in the last 12 months) or a DBS on the update service?
- If you do not hold a current DBS, would you be happy to apply for this as part of your application? (Required in order to commence employment)
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions. Our Healthcare client are currently hiring for an experienced Medical Secretary to join their team up until Feb/March 2021.
Job Title: Medical Secretary
Duration: Ongoing until February / March
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week between (8am-6pm)
Pay: £9.77 PAYE Holiday inclusive - £11.00 Umbrella
- Typing Medical Notes
- Using Emis Web on a daily basis
- General secretarial support to the doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals who support their patients
- Dictation for word processing, audio typing, as well as general administrative and clerical work.
Please apply now if interested in being considered
**Please Note: If you do not have prior experience working as a Medical Secretary, Audio Typist, or experience carrying out Secretarial/Audio Typing duties within a Healthcare setting you will not be contacted**