- Are you an experienced Medical Secretary?
- Do you have a working knowledge of SystmOne?
- Do you have strong attention to detail and great administrative skills?
- Do you have Medical Audio Typing experience?
- Are you able to work in Leicester for 3 months (likely to be longer)?
- Do you hold a valid in-date DBS (enhanced dated within the last 12 months) or a DBS on the update service?
- If you do not hold a current valid in-date DBS, would you be happy to apply for this as part of your application via Your World Healthcare?
- Are you happy to work 37.5 hours per week 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday? (These hours are set)
- Can you commence employment immediately or within 1 week?
I would love to speak with you if so, as our Healthcare client based in Leicester are hiring for an experienced SystmOne experienced Medical Secretary to join their team on a full-time basis.
Medical Secretary (SystmOne Essential)
Sector: Healthcare based at a medical centre
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: This is expected to be for 3 months and likely to be longer
Reason for the role: Long term sickness cover
Working days and hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday working 9.00am to 5.00pm every day (these hours are set)
Pay Rate: £10.00 PAYE Including holiday pay or £11.00 umbrella per hour
- Systm One system experience is essential as you will use this daily
- Medical Audio Typing
- All general secretarial duties required by management.
- General office duties not limited to scanning, dealing with post, inputting data, dealing with phone calls.
- You must have a high attention to detail due to the patient information you will use on a daily basis with no room for error
- Good keyboard skills are required due to the information being processed
- Good telephone manner to deal with patients, the general public and colleagues
Dealing with all admin duties required by management and colleagues
Please Note: SystmOne experience is essential