- Are you an experienced Administrator with NHS or Private Healthcare experience?
- Do you have working knowledge of SystmOne and MS office packages?
- Do you have great communication skills and strong attention to detail?
- Do you have proficient keyboard skills and the ability to manage time effectively?
- Are you able to work Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm in Bath?
- Do you have a clean DBS on the update service or a DBS which is enhanced dated in the last 12 months?
- Would you be happy to register with Your World Healthcare as part of your application and become fully compliant (prior to commencing employment)? (Required)
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: Expected to last till end of Mid December 2020 with a possible extension
Pay Rates: £9.77 PAYE Inclusive of Holiday Pay per hour
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
The post holder will provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the North East Somerset Reablement team which will involve working flexibly. This will involve often being the first point of contact for the team, receiving and relaying messages as appropriate sometimes making independent decisions regarding the need for urgent consultation with trained staff, before responding to certain issues.
As such there is a need to manage and prioritise own workload to meet timeframes for completion of tasks and to record accurately information for new referrals onto electronic patient systems and records.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Logging of new referrals onto Systmone systems in a time efficient way
- Data entry of new referrals onto reporting systems and providing accurate reports as requested - including collation and presentation
- Organisation and maintenance of efficient filing systems for patient notes and related material utilising both electronic and manual systems adhering to patient confidentiality
- To be responsible for collation of reports for CQC purposes
- To arrange meetings and appointments on behalf of the team including providing an agenda , taking minutes and circulating to attendees
- To be available to support the work of both clinicians and Assistant Locality Manager when required
- To undertake general office duties including filing, archiving, photocopying, typing of documents to produce accurate letters, reports, statistics, power point presentations, spread sheets, charts etc.
- To undertake stock keeping, ordering new stock and equipment with consideration to budgets and goods receipting
Person Specification - Experience and Skills
- Previous experience of using IT equipment and systems e.g. computers, hand held device, record/booking system, billing system, email.
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Trained in a range of systems/IT applications relevant to the role e.g. person administration system, excel, access, outlook etc.
In order to successfully commence employment as an Administrator, you will be required to:
- Register with Your World Healthcare and become fully compliant prior to commencing employment
- Apply for a valid in date DBS if you not yet hold a current DBS on the update service OR an enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months (this can be applied for as part of your application via Your World Healthcare)
- Provide professional employment/educational references covering the last 3 years