We are recruiting for a Marketing Consultant to join the Marketing Team within Aviva.
The Marketing Consultant will bring Aviva’s Savings & Retirement products to life with the campaigns and marketing activities. From digital communications to integrated campaigns; sales support material to marketing collateral, The Marketing Consultant will help drive trading and build the Aviva brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with our in-house agency and external marketing agencies to deliver campaigns and content.
- Creating and sending email communications as well as reporting on performance.
- Reviewing and updating existing marketing materials to make sure Aviva’s messages are always relevant and impactful.
- Reporting and analysing results, making suggestions as to how to Improve engagement with financial advisers.
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience of B2B and/or direct marketing in a highly regulated industry.
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Creative – willing to try new things.
- A strong commercial outlook with a focus on delivering results.
What will you get for this role?
- Salary of circa £30,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications.
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review.
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply).
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme.
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take responsibility, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Alice Neal a call on 0121 200 5926 or send an email to email@example.com.
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.