6 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Support Analyst to join the Investment Operations team. Investment Operations are responsible for the daily calculation of accurate prices for unit linked funds and the safe delivery of these prices for onward delivery to policy admin systems in order to meet our contractual obligations to our customers.
The Business Support Team within Investment Ops are primarily responsible for providing readily available and stable applications that are specific to the calculation of the unit prices and downstream reporting (pControl/HiPortfolio).
Duties & responsibilities:
- Ensuring key applications are available to the Investment Operations (Unit Pricing) Team
- Completion of daily scheduled tasks in line with BAU requirements
- User Access maintenance on IO systems supporting joiners/movers/leavers process
- Investigation & resolution of user reported issues on IO systems, with IT/software support where required
- Creation of static data changes required for BAU Change/Fund launches & closures
- Manage testing/implementation of BAU change
- Monitoring team mailbox, ensuring issues are picked up and dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensure that all required change and support documentation is in place for all allocated tasks and processes
Skills & experience required:
- Ability to communicate effectively across the wider team to understand the teams needs/expectations
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure that all changes follow a controlled process to ensure risk of errors are minimised
- Needs to be able to manage own workload and prioritise effectively
- Knowledge of the IT support model and escalation processes
What will you get for this role?
- A salary around £21,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family! (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing! We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you!
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Just send us an email once you’ve applied stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daniela Krol a call on 0121 234 7660 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.